Personal Mission Statement

Value what God values Intentionally love, inspire, and serve Voluntarily give with compassion and humility Every opportunity counts!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

February 21, 2011

"God saw all that He had made, and it was good."

What did I acknowledge God for today?  What's very good, something to applaud.  (MUCH!!)  I took the kids to the zoo today and I saw with renewed awe, the creativity of God.  WOW! What diversity, what beauty!  To top it all off, the weather was perfect with a comforting breeze; yet powerful enough to make your heart race a bit, take your breath for a minute.  I've stopped and taken time to look at my kids in silence. (When they don't know I'm watching)--Pure masterpieces!  I've told them how they are "fearfully and wonderfully made."  It's good to be reminded that God is creative, creator, and deserves our awe. 

Lord, make me more aware of your beauty to behold on a daily basis.  I attribute all credit and praise to you for these wonders!  Make me "God-concious" at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment